HOW TO WEAR IT
- Ensure you have a clean and dry chest, free from any moisture, creams, oils, perfumes or cosmetics, to ensure the effectiveness of the adhesive.
- Stand in front of the mirror. Place one cup at a time. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by its edges. Position the cup so that the clasp is at the bottom while the outer edge of the cup is positioned upwards. Apply the cup to the bottom of your breasts first, then lift your breasts upwards while you apply the cup to get a lifted, perkier shape. Smooth the edges firmly to the breast.
- For a fuller cleavage, there should be a distance of at least 6 – 8 cm (2 1/2 to 3 inches) between the clasps of each cup before closing, the further the distance between the cups, the better the result.
- Connect the clasps in the middle by sliding the right side down the top of the left side. To enable the clasps to slide close, you need to position the clasps at a 90 degree angle. Once the right clasp is slid all the way down, flip the clasp out till you hear a “click”. Press each cup firmly to secure the hold.
- If you need to readjust the positioning of the cups, peel off the cups gently from top to bottom and reposition. If you attempt too many times, you’ll need to wash the cups to get it sticky again.